KKW.Unit 507..

wellcome 2 Kali Kwa wote Unit Blogspot Cool Muza.... yes...i... & Dj Master Feda.

wellcome 2 Kali Kwa wote Unit Blogspot Cool Muza.... yes...i..., Bizzo Rythms & Dj Master Feda...........

We are standin 2-gether to present hip hop in Z- Tow, Zanzibar & Arusha Tanzania..........try ya' ...best coz in the hip hop game we're the best, just check..... The Journey has begun, The real Hip Hop Gangs in tha Hood.. When you get at 507 IMPALA in West Side tha real hood where by tha Niggers Never say Halla. You 'll find Different Mc's but you won't miss to mention tha Big Name Bizzo Rythms. In reality tha man he is HIP HOP where by he has Drop different Singles before meet another Hip Hop man from Arusha Tanzania which they Call A-City.. Tha man is goin in tha name of Yes-I where by he believes that one Day he gonna fly and touch tha sky.. On the other hand he Believes that he Born 4 revollution..
Words by yes...i...

Wat.... iz matter? No HIP-HOP without a Dj..........4-realy!!!

Wat.... iz  matter? No HIP-HOP without a Dj..........4-realy!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Yes-I. Live Lun Monster

        "This is the end of all my unrecognized greatness Im here now nigger pardon my lateness" Yes-I
  That 's a Birthday Massage Form Yes-I, Early today on Twitter.. As We Know that Today September 12
Albert Martin aka Yes-I Turn 25Years Old. Happy Birthday Yes-I. May God Give you Lun lif wit a lot of Success. Hip Hop 4 Lif. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment